[seoul travel] hanbok rental for Gyeongbok Palace tour ( ft. Hanboknam)

I went to the Gyeongbok Palace branch in Hanboknam.

(inform the details such as the type of Hanbok, store, employee friendliness, etc.)



Hello, everyone!

Today, the editor went to a special place!

It's the Gyeongbok Palace branch in Hanboknam. 

 I've never been there since I opened it.

Today, I went to experience Hanbok.

-
It's my company, but I'll try it out honestly.

Anyway, on a very cold day, I arrived at Gyeongbokgung Station!



I'm at exit 4 of Gyeongbokgung Station.



There's a yellow building in front of me. It's a Hanboknam building.
The building of GyeongbokPalace branch, which is easy for me to find.


In front of the entrance, there are beautiful Hanboks suitable for the yellow building.
There are colorful hanbok, 
but there are various photo zones in the basement, so I have to visit to there. 




I chose the most luxurious looking hanbok.
The color and design are so pretty. I chose a fancy design for a special day.




I went to the place where the staff showed me after wearing Hanbok.

It is a place for hair styling, with pretty accessories and various styling photos, so I could choose my favorite style.

I felt so good.


I'm done with pretty hairstyles and pretty hats!

I heard that there are many pretty photo zones in Gyeongbokgung branch, so I decided to go underground.

I wanted to take a picture that suits Hanbok.



I went to Gyeongbokgung Palace and took a picture.

Many foreigners who came to Seoul were wearing hanbok, too.

But the best place to hanbok rental is Hanboknam. 


conclusion

1. There are various kinds of hanbok.

2. The quality of Hanbok is excellent.

3. The staff are really kind.

In other words, I am twice, three times, I want to go.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Hanbok rental shop at the hanboknam Gyeongbok palace branch

Hanbok Rental at Hanboknam in Gyeongbokgung Palace

Korea's Han River