Philippine's Night Market-Mercato

Hello I am Hanboknam! 
I have talked about the Korean Local Market on my previous post. 
Today I want to talk about a night market of the Philippines. 
Mercato Centrale's Midnight Mercato at BGC! 
This night market is located at Bonifacio Global City (BGC) which is one of the business districts in the Philippines. 
Mercato Centrale's Midnight market opens Wednesday to Saturday at 6PM-3AM.
Until 3AM!! Surprising right? It is truly a night market! 

The night market was not that messy and was well organized. 

The food were not too expensive so what I did was to give myself a limit of 200 pesos which is about 4 dollars. 

What I bought were different kinds of skewers because when I entered the market, I smelled the meat grilling on charcoal! 


These were the skewers I selected. 
Chicken Intestines, Pork Barbeque, and Pig ears. 
I bought these so that I can bully my employees, but actually, it was really yummy! 
It was savory, chewy, and was great! 

Also, because Philippines is an archipelago country, 
the country is surrounded by water. 
Which means you may enjoy fresh seafood in different areas of the country! 

Furthermore, Philippines is a tropical country. Being it makes this country supply lots of sweet fruits. I hope you guys can try the different fresh fruits such as Mango, Pineapple and much more! 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Hanbok rental shop at the hanboknam Gyeongbok palace branch

Korea's Han River

Gwang Jang Market - Korean Market